Stretch Your Dies
You’ve used and loved your die-cutting machine for years—and now it’s time to step up your die-cutting game! In Stretch Your Dies, you’ll learn new tricks, techniques, and ideas for putting your favorite dies to work to create truly unique cards.
$28Gift this Class
Card ideas and techniques that are simply to “die” for!
Join instructors Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire, plus special guest artists, for this all-new card-making class. Based on the same concept in our popular Stretch Your Stamps series, we’re putting the spotlight on our favorite styles of dies and die-cutting techniques. From playing with word dies to discovering ways to use mini dies, we’ll take you step-by-step through over 20 “to-die-for” techniques and help you get more out of your die-cutting investment!
Online Card Classes’ Stretch Your Dies includes:
- 20+ videos and cards! Every card has a video!
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers. [Now archived for your reference].
- See fellow students’ work in the student gallery! [Now archived for your reference]
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Stretch Your Dies videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Stretch You Dies for inspiration.
Day 1 – Word Dies
Day 2 – Flower Dies
Day 3 – Basic Shape Dies
Day 4 – Mini Dies
Day 5 – Coordinating Dies
Day 6 – Border Dies
Day 7 – Alphabet Dies
Wrap Up Day – Other Dies
You will need the following to participate in class:
- Various types of dies. A video walking you through the types of dies we’ll be covering in class is available to registered students. You might look at the class schedule here to get an idea of the dies we’ll be showcasing. We want you to be able to use dies you already have on hand.
- Die-cutting machine and basic die-cutting accessories (embossing pad, etc.)
- Various colors of cardstock
- Various stamps (images and sentiments) to finish your cards
- Different ink colors
- General card-making supplies
NOTE: A specific supply list will not be provided in advance of class. We want to encourage you to use the dies you have on hand. However, full supply lists will be provided once class begins, in case you’d like to purchase the specific items shown.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$28|