Stencils are all the rage in card making! This new class shows you all kinds of fun techniques for creating amazing cards with them! From using them with inks, pastes and gels to embossing, printing and foiling, you’re sure to be inspired and ready to create with them!
$35Gift this Class
GET READY TO GET STENCILED!
Join us for this brand new card making class that focuses on creative and innovative ways to use stencils!
This two-week class, led by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner, with a whole line-up of amazing guest artists, will show all kinds clever ways to use these super affordable tools. From using them with inks, pastes and gels to embossing, printing and foiling with them, you’re sure to be inspired. You’ll learn basic techniques as well as more advanced ones. You’ll pick up lots of tips, too! Whether you are new to stencils or have been using them for awhile, there’s something in this class for you!
THIS CLASS INCLUDES:
- 20+ lesson videos
- 20+ card ideas
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A private Facebook group for asking questions, sharing photos of your cards etc.
- Caly Person
- Cathy Zielske
- Daniel West
- Dawn Woleslagle
- Koren Wiskman
- Laura Bassen
- Mindy Eggen
- Shari Carroll
- Yana Smakula
INFO ON CLASS CONTENT
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. All videos in class have English captions as well. When you register for class, you have lifetime access to all class materials.
On each of the class days, the class site here will be updated at 9am ET. Anytime after that you can stop by for that day’s lesson and watch the lesson videos whenever you have time. You can also watch each day’s lesson videos in a Watch Party! The Watch Party times are listed below…
NOTE!!! The Live Chat for this class is scheduled for Friday, March 17, so mark you calendars! More details to come.
- Monday, March 13 – Watch Party at 9am ET (Morning)
- Tuesday, March 14 – Watch Party at 9am ET (Morning)
- Wednesdady, March 15 – Watch Party at 9am ET (Morning)
- Thursday, March 16 – Watch Party at 9am ET (Morning)
- Friday, March 17 – LIVE CHAT! at 9pm ET – A replay will be available for viewing after the live chat is concluded. More details to come.
- Monday, March 20 – Watch Party at 9pm ET (Evening)
- Tuesday, March 21 – Watch Party at 9pm ET (Evening)
- Wednesday, March 22 – Watch Party at 9pm ET (Evening)
- Thursday, March 23 – Watch Party at 9pm ET (Evening)
- Friday, March 24 at – Watch Party 9pm ET (Evening)
- Friday, March 31, Wrap Up Day – Giveaway winners announced.
Our main goal in Stenciled 2 is to help you learn loads of creative ways to use stencils on cards. We encourage you to take ideas and tips you discover in this class and create cards using products you have on hand. Many of the card ideas from class can easily be changed up to work with your stash!
Specific supply lists for cards in class will be included with each instructional video. Those lists will include specific stencils, stamp sets, and tools.
With that being said, you will need some supplies on hand. The following items are recommended to participate in class:
- Various stencils
- Various inks
- Die cutting machine
- Heat embossing supplies
- Pastes or gels
- Hot foil machine (for a couple of class examples)
- Laminator for foiling (for a couple of class examples)
- Dies of various sizes/shapes, including circles
- Basic crafting tools, such as craft knife, etc.
A more detailed supply list is available to students after registering.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Interactive||March 13-24, with Wrap Up Day on March 31||$35|