Watercolor for Card Makers: Intermediate Techniques
Ready to take your watercolors to the next level? Develop your skills in Online Card Classes’ Watercolor for Card Makers: Intermediate Techniques.
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
Gift this Class
Instructor Dawn Woleslagle (of WPlus9) is here to inspire you with new techniques, tips, and ideas for intermediate-level watercolors. You’ll receive in-depth knowledge of the principles behind watercolor techniques, such as when to use different brush types, and how to apply what you learn. As always, we’ll have some fun working those watercolors into cards—you’ll be inspired no matter your card-making style! Our guest artists will lead the way! It all starts here, with Watercolor for Card Makers: Intermediate Techniques.
In the video below, our instructor Dawn Woleslagle gives a sneek peek into this class, as well as the supplies you’ll need to participate in class.
Online Card Classes’ Watercolor for Card Makers: Intermediate Techniques includes:
- 30+ videos filled with watercolor instruction and card techniques.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out for your craft area.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (Now closed, but archived for your reference. Lots of questions and answers in the forum).
- A student gallery to show your work! (Now closed, but archived for your reference).
- A well-paced, interactive class environment, teaching techniques and providing plenty of ways to work the techniques into your card-making style.
- PRE-CLASS (Available immediately after registration) – Glazing, Color Mixing, and Getting to know your watercolors
- Day 1 – Brush Techniques and Washes
- Day 2– Brush Techniques and Washes: Examples
- Day 3 – Stamped Scenes
- Day 4 – Stamped Scenes: Examples
- Day 5 – Expressive Florals & Leaves
- Day 6 – Expressive Florals & Leaves: Examples
- Wrap-Up Day
You will need the following to participate in class:
- Various watercolor brushes. Dawn recommends having both round and flat watercolor brushes.
- Watercolor paper
- A watercolor medium (i.e. tubes, pan, etc. Choose your favorite or try something new).
- Stamps with images that are outlines or images that you will paint.
- General cardmaking supplies
NOTE: We also want to encourage you to use the supplies you have on hand. FULL supply lists with all items used are provided in class lessons, in case you’d like to purchase the specific items shown. Also, specific suggested supplies from Dawn are provided to registered students.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A - Register at anytime!|