Summer Card Camp 2
Two years ago, we introduced you to Online Card Classes with Summer Card Camp 2011. Now, we’re bringing back the inspiration, challenges, and sketches for another edition of Summer Card Camp! Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and special friends for Summer Card Camp 2!
Join your Online Card Classes Summer Camp “counselors” for a three-week adventure, packed with cardmaking ideas! Each day, you’ll discover a new way to have fun with your cardmaking supplies, whether we’re exploring a color combo, transforming a design sketch, or discovering a new technique together. So gather your stash, and get ready for an inspiration-filled summer!
Summer Card Camp 2 includes:
- 15+ videos and 40+ cards!
- Color combinations and sketches to make cardmaking quick and easy.
- Cardmaking challenges to jumpstart your imagination and put your skills to the test.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (Now closed, but archived for your reference. Lots of questions and answers in the forum).
- A student gallery to show your work! (Now closed, but archived for your reference).
- Amber Kemp-Gerstel
- Amy Kolling
- Amy Wanford
- April Foster
- Betsy Veldman
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Dawn McVey
- Debby Hughes
- Donna Mikasa
- Heather Nichols
- Jean Manis
- Jennifer Rzasa
- Jessica Witty
- JJ Bolton
- Jocelyn Olson
- Joy Taylor
- Julie Ebersole
- Kathy Racoosin
- Kelly Marie Alvarez
- Kelly Purkey
- Kelly Rasmussen
- Kim Jackson
- Kryssi Ng
- Laura Bassen
- Lisa Spangler
- Maggie Holmes
- Maile Belles
- Marion Vagg
- Mariana Grigsby
- Melanie Bauer
- Melissa Phillips
- Nichol Magouirk
- Nichole Heady
- Pamela Ho
- Sarah Moerman
- Shari Carroll
- Stephanie Klauck
- Tami Hartley
- Tammy Tutterow
- Teri Anderson
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Summer Card Camp 2 videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Summer Card Camp 2 for inspiration.
Day 1 – Sketches & Weekly Color Combo
Day 2 – Techniques, Tips & Tricks
Day 3 – Inspiration using the weekly color combo
Day 4 – Design & Card Challenge
Day 5 – Student Spotlight & More inspiration
Day 6 – Sketches & Weekly Color Combo
Day 7 – Techniques, Tips & Tricks
Day 8 – Inspiration using the weekly color combo
Day 9 – Design & Card Challenge
Day 10 – Student Spotlight & More inspiration
Day 11 – Sketches & Weekly Color Combo
Day 12 – Techniques, Tips & Tricks
Day 13 – Inspiration using the weekly color combo
Day 14 – Design & Card Challenge
Day 15 – Student Spotlight & More inspiration
Wrap Up – Inspiration
You will need the following:
- Various colors of cardstock*
- Various stamps (images and sentiments).
- Different ink colors*
- General cardmaking supplies
* Since this class has weekly color combo challenges, you will need access to various colors in cardstock or ink. Assuming you have a few different colors in your stash already, you will be able to adapt the color combinations to what you have on hand.
A featured supplies list is available to students after registering.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$35|