Nothing could be easier—or more satisfying—than seeing a beautiful design magically appear when you lift away a stencil. In Stenciled, an all-new, all-video, mini class from Online Card Classes, you’ll learn sixteen exciting new techniques for this inexpensive and popular tool, including embossing paste, layering, masking, embossing, and more!
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
$6Gift this Class
WONDERING WHAT TO DO WITH STENCILS? THERE ARE SO MANY FUN WAYS TO USE THEM!
Join us for a cardmaking class focused on using stencils creatively. Stenciled is overflowing with stencil-love inspiration!
Our all-star lineup of favorite Online Card Classes instructors has four days of fun and inspiration in store for you, covering a range of cardmaking styles and stenciling techniques! Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Laura Bassen, Shari Carrol, Julie Ebersole and Debby Hughes and discover for yourself all the creative possibilities in stencils.
- 16 videos and even more cards! Some videos will show multiple cards!
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (archived for your reference).
- A student gallery to show your work! (archived for your reference)
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR CLASS, YOU HAVE LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL STENCILED VIDEOS, PDFS, AND CLASS MATERIALS.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Stenciled for inspiration.
- Day 1 – Inking & Masking
- Day 2 – Template Techniques
- Day 3 – Texture & Dimension with Pastes
- Day 4 – One Step Further
You will need the following:
- Embossing paste
- Removable tape to secure stencil to project temporarily (i.e. washi tape, post-it tape)
- Various colors of cardstock
- Various stamps (images and sentiments).
- Different ink colors
- General cardmaking supplies
The Featured Supplies List can be viewed after registering for class.