Sparkle & Shine
Explore glitter, foil, pigment powders, and more in Sparkle & Shine, an all-new card class from Online Card Classes. Join instructors Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire (plus special guests) for a week of shimmer, shine, and glitz!
$25Gift this Class
CHECK OUT THAT SPARKLE AND SHINE!
Add glitz and glam to your cards with the tips, tricks, and techniques in Sparkle & Shine, an all-new card class from Online Card Classes.
Join instructors Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire, plus a fun selection of guest artists, as we explore everything that can shimmer and shine! We will cover glitter in its various forms, foiling, pastes and mousses, and pigment powders. Each card featured in class comes with a complete video tutorial, and plenty of support in our Forums to help you along the way.
ONLINE CARD CLASSES’ SPARKLE & SHINE INCLUDES:
- 18+ videos and cards in a variety of styles.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers
- A student gallery to show your work!
- Carissa Wiley
- Julie Ebersole
- Gina Krupsky
- Lydia Fiedler
- Kathy Racoosin
- Debby Hughes
- Stephanie Klauck
- Shari Carroll
- Laura Bassen
- Heather Ruwe
INFO ON CLASS CONTENT
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have lifetime access to all class materials.
- Monday, May 8, Day 1 – Loose Glitter & Glitter Paper
- Tuesday, May 9, Day 2 – Foiling
- Wednesday, May 10, Day 3 – Liquid Applications
- Thursday, May 11, Day 4 – Shimmer, Pearl, & Flakes
- Friday, May 12, Day 5 – Pastes & Mousses
- Saturday, May 13, Day 6 – Embossing Powder
- Friday, May 19, Wrap-Up Day – Giveaways, Bonus Projects, and More
SUGGESTED SupplIES List
Specific supply lists for cards in class will be included with each instructional video. Those lists will include specific stamp sets and tools.
With that being said, you will need some supplies on hand. The following items are recommended to participate in class:
- Various stamps
- Various inks
- Liquid glue
- Loose glitter, transfer foil, Perfect Pearls pigment powder, shimmer paste or mousse, various embossing powder colors
- Basic crafting tools, such as craft knife, etc.
The following are specific products necessary for certain interactive card examples. Feel free to first watch class and see how they work!
- Coming soon!
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$25|