Who can resist a rainbow card or rainbow techniques? We can’t! Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and Laura Bassen (plus special guests), for Rainbow Maker, an all-new card class from Online Card Classes.
SALE PRICE: Get $3 off through Monday, July 10, 2017. No coupon code required.
$25Gift this Class
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE RAINBOWS?!
Add color to your cards with the tips, tricks, and techniques in Rainbow Maker, an all-new card class from Online Card Classes.
Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and Laura Bassen, plus a fun selection of guest artists, as we add bright and cheerful rainbow color schemes to cards! There are a variety of ways to create rainbows on cards and we will inspire you to create your own! Each card featured in class comes with a complete video tutorial and plenty of support in our Forums to help you along the way.
ONLINE CARD CLASSES’ RAINBOW MAKER INCLUDES:
- 20+ videos and cards in a variety of styles.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers
- A student gallery to show your work!
- Shopping discount codes to online stores: EllenHutson.com and SimonSaysStamp.com (discount code valid July 11 – August 18, 2017). Students, please login and navigate to the classroom to see the codes.
- Carissa Wiley
- Cathy Zielske
- Debby Hughes
- Gina Krupsky
- Julie Ebersole
- Kathy Racoosin
- Nichol Sphor
- May Park
- Shari Carroll
INFO ON CLASS CONTENT
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have lifetime access to all class materials.
- Monday, August 7, Day 1 – Rainbow Inking
- Tuesday, August 8, Day 2 – Rainbow Stamping
- Wednesday, August 9, Day 3 – Die Cutting
- Thursday, August 10, Day 4 – Watercolor & Water Mediums
- Friday, August 11, Day 5 – Pastes & Mousses
- Saturday, August 12, Day 6 – Miscellaneous Rainbow Effects
- Friday, August 18, Wrap-Up Day – Giveaways, Bonus Project, and More
SUGGESTED SupplIES List
A specific supply list for class will be shared Tuesday, July 11, 2017. Until then, here are the types of items recommended to participate in class:
- Various stamps
- Various inks
- Dies die cutting machine (like a Sizzix Big Shot)
- Watercolor paints and brushes
- Various embossing pastes, mousses, and glitter pastes
- Basic crafting tools, such as craft knife, etc.
NOTE: Because this is a class focusing on making rainbow colored cards, you will need a variety of colors to use. Keep this in mind when acquiring new items or pulling items from your stash.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$25|