Love pretty paper? Grab your favorite patterned papers and join us for helpful tips, tricks, and techniques in this all-new, all-video class! Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and special friends for Pattern Play…
Gift this Class
Stripes, polka dots, chevrons, and more… your stash is packed with pretty patterns. Get playful with your favorite patterned paper by learning tips and tricks and discovering both clean-and-simple and advanced techniques! Pattern Play includes:
- 17+ videos and many more card ideas—every card has a video!
- A variety of card styles.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out for your craft area.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (Now closed, but archived for your reference. Lots of questions and answers in the forum).
- A student gallery to show your work! (Now closed, but archived for your reference).
- How to mix and match patterned paper—even those with challenging patterns—to create eye-catching designs
- Stamp, distress, and alter patterned paper for custom creations
- Manipulate and piece patterned paper to create cards you’ll love
- Get more out of the paper you have—get creative
- And more!
- Amber Kemp-Gerstel
- Betsy Veldman
- Debby Hughes
- Jennifer Rzasa
- Kelly Rasmussen
- Laura Bassen
- Lisa Spangler
- Nichol Magouirk
- Shari Carroll
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Pattern Play videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Pattern Play for inspiration.
Day 1 – Getting started with patterned paper (choosing patterns, balance, etc).
Day 2 – Using stamps with patterned paper
Day 3 – Hard to use patterns
Day 4 – Altering patterned paper
Day 5 – Paper manipulation
Wrap Up – 2 extra videos
You will need the following:
- Various patterned paper.
- Various stamps (images and sentiments).
- Different ink colors (we recommend at least black ink + one other color).
- General cardmaking supplies.
A more detailed supply list is available to students after registering.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A|