It's time to get jolly! The holiday season is when cardmakers really shine! Join instructors Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire, for Merry Making, an all-new card class from Online Card Classes.
SALE PRICE: Get $3 off through Monday, September 18, 2017. No coupon code required.
Let’s Make some holiday Cards!
We’re back with a brand new holiday card class! Join us for Merry Making, an all-new card class from Online Card Classes.
Create holiday cards alongside instructors Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire plus a fun group of guest artists. Break out those holiday stamps (and non-holiday stamps, too)! Each card featured in class comes with a complete video tutorial and plenty of support in our Forums to help you along the way.
ONLINE CARD CLASSES’ Merry making INCLUDES:
- 18+ videos and cards in a variety of styles.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers
- A student gallery to show your work!
- Shopping discount codes to online stores. More details coming.
- Cathy Zielske
- Dawn Woleslagle
- Debby Hughes
- Gina Krupsky
- Julie Ebersole
- Kathy Racoosin
- Kelly Latevola
- Kelly Marie Alvarez
- Laura Bassen
- May Park
- Nichol Spohr
- Shari Carroll
INFO ON CLASS CONTENT
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have lifetime access to all class materials.
- Monday, October 9, Day 1 – Holiday Backgrounds
- Tuesday, October 10, Day 2 – Holiday Stamping Techniques
- Wednesday, October 11, Day 3 – Non-Holiday Stamps on Holiday Cards
- Thursday, October 12, Day 4 – Holiday Die Cutting
- Friday, October 13, Day 5 – Holiday Watercolor
- Friday, October 20, Wrap-Up Day – Colored Cards, Giveaways, and More
SUGGESTED SupplIES List
We will mostly be using holiday and winter themed stamps in class. However, we will share ideas for using non-holiday stamps! A simple stamp swap is a quick way to stretch your card designs.
- Clear or Rubber Stamps
- Background Stamps
- Sentiment Stamps
- Holiday Word/Sentiment Dies
- Shaped Dies
- Stacking/Nesting Dies, such as circles and hearts
- Dye Inks, such as Hero Arts, Gina K Designs, Altenew, etc.
- Distress or Distress Oxide Inks
- Pigment Inks, such as Avery Elle
- VersaMark (SSS | EH)
- Versafine Onyx Black Pigment Ink (SSS | EH)
- Markers, such as Copic, etc.
- Watercolor Paint, such as Winsor & Newton Gouache, Daniel Smith Watercolors (SSS | EH), etc.
- Prismacolors (SSS | EH)
- Die-Cutting Machine
- MISTI (SSS | EH) or other stamp positioning tool
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool + replacement foams (SSS | EH)
- Scissors, heat gun, Adhesives, masking paper, general crafting tools
- Paint Brushes
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$25|