Unmask your creativity! Featuring the coolest trends and clever shortcuts to professional looks, Mask-erade is here to inspire you with new ideas for creating and using masks and stencils. Trust us: you’ll never look at your supplies the same way once you’ve “un-masked” their potential!
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
Gift this Class
Unmask your creativity!
Our all-star line up of instructors is ready to take you on a masking adventure! Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Shari Carroll, Debby Hughes, and Laura Bassen for a week of techniques, cards, inspiration, and—of course—fun with masks! Gather your supplies (or take advantage of our student-only exclusive shopping discounts) and get ready to try everything from simple paper masking to liquid masking to freezer paper. Plus, we’re here to help you navigate the dos and don’ts of masking so you can achieve the best results possible!
Online Card Classes’ Mask-erade includes:
- 20+ videos and cards!
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers. [Now archived for your reference].
- See fellow students’ work in the student gallery! [Now archived for your reference]
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Mask-erade videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Mask-erade for inspiration.
Day 1 – Masking Paper
Day 2 – More Masking Paper
Day 3 – Liquid Masking
Day 4 – Freezer Paper
Day 5 – Heat Embossing
- Masking Paper – Inkadinkado (SSS | EH | IE), Simon Says Stamp (SSS) or other
- Post-It tape – 1″ wide (SSS | EH | IE) or 2″ wide (SSS | EH)
- Sticky Notes – (AZ)
- Ink Blending Tools – rectangular and/or round (SSS | EH | IE)
- Fineline Masking Fluid Pen (SSS)
- Freezer Paper (SSS)
- Ranger Craft Sheet (SSS | EH | IE)
- Rubber Cement – any brand works (SSS)
- Heat Embossing Supplies
- Various Cardstocks and Watercolor Paper
- Various Stamps – images and sentiments
- Scrap Acetate/Transparency/Plastic
- Various Ink Colors
- Watercolors (in any form, or you can use water-based inks such as Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
- Ink Mists
- General Card-making Supplies
NOTE: We also want to encourage you to use the supplies you have on hand. FULL supply lists with all items used are provided in class lessons, in case you’d like to purchase the specific items shown.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A|