This class is just what you’ve been looking for! Previously only taught in stores, Online Card Classes is happy to bring you Inspiration Showcase with Jennifer McGuire! Join Jennifer in creating a canvas featuring innovative techniques and fabulous pieces that will be sure to kick-start your creativity the next time you need it.
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
Gift this Class
Have you ever felt stumped while crafting? Looking for somewhere to find much needed inspiration?
In this class, you will follow the creation of a 12×12 canvas (along with 33 cards) utilizing over 40 fabulous techniques including tried-and-true favorites as well as new tips and techniques. This technique-heavy class will explore the many forms of resist, creative uses of Distress Inks, die cut and embossing techniques along with fabulous finishing touches and using your stamps with more than just the usual suspects of ink and paper. Through daily videos (16 total!), you will learn creative ways to make your supplies go farther, such as creating your own embellishments and making the most of your inks, stamps and papers.
Think a canvas isn’t for you?
You’ll learn many techniques and elements that can instead be applied to cards. And 33 card ideas are shared in class!
- 16 videos and pdfs
- Over 40 techniques and tips
- 33 additional card ideas
- 6 special guests (see above)
- Sketches, digital downloads, and more
- Lifetime access to the class site and materials
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Inspiration Showcase videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s a week after class, a year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to login to Inspiration Showcase for some ideas and inspiration.
- DAY 1 – Resist Techniques [Canvas Row 1] and Bonus Cards
- DAY 2 – Kissed Resist Card Ideas + Guest Video
- DAY 3 – Die Cutting and Dry Embossing Techniques : Canvas Row 2 + Bonus Cards
- DAY 4 – Embossed Rosette Tags + Guest Card
- DAY 5 – Distress Ink Techniques : Canvas Row 3 + Bonus Cards
- Day 6 – Distress Ink Card Set + Guest
- Day 7 – “Other than Paper & Inks” Techniques : Canvas Row 4 + Bonus Cards
- Day 8 – Clear Canvas Card + Guest Video
- DAY 9 – Finishing Touches : Canvas Row 5 + Bonus Cards
- Day 10 – Perfect Pearls Card + Guest Video
- Day 11 – Canvas Variations
- Day 12 – Card Sketches + 2 Videos
Supply list & additional ideas
A full supply list can be found HERE. However you are encouraged to incorporate products you already have to create a one of a kind finished project. Additional color and design options will be shared, along with ideas for taking techniques and/or pieces from the canvas and turning them into cards. Many bonus items are included in the class registration fee including: sketches, digital downloads and more.
NOTE: In this class, Jennifer uses a large variety of products. However, she highly recommends using what you have on hand. This class is about making the most of what you have and getting creative! Also, you do not need all the supplies in hand before the class starts. Because this is an online learning environment and you will have lifetime access to the class, you work on the class at your own pace once you have the needed supplies.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A- register at any time|