You know what they say: It’s what’s on the inside that counts. Especially when it comes to handmade cards! In Insider, you’ll learn the ins and outs of continuing card designs on the inside of your cards…in very clever ways.
Gift this Class
Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Laura Bassen, and friends for four creativity-packed days filled with tips and tricks designed to make your cards as delightful on the inside as they are on the outside. With plenty of follow-along videos, an inspirational gallery, helpful forum, and more, you’ll have loads of ideas to add a special touch to all your handmade greetings.
- 16+ videos and cards!
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (Now closed, but archived for your reference. Lots of questions and answers in the forum).
- A student gallery to show your work! (Now closed, but archived for your reference).
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Insider videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Insider for inspiration.
Day 1 – Ways to take regular cards & spice up the inside
Day 2 – Insides & outsides that tie together
Day 3 – Insides that hold something
Day 4 – Wrap Up Day – More inspiration
You will need the following:
- Various colors of cardstock
- Various stamps (images and sentiments).
- Different ink colors
- General cardmaking supplies
A featured supplies list is available to students after registering.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A|