Holiday Style 2015
Ring in the Holiday Season in style with Online Card Classes! The city sidewalks are all dressed up in holiday style and in the air there’s a feeling of celebration. Onlie Card Classes is here to help you get started with an ALL NEW holiday card class: Holiday Style!
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
Gift this Class
Instructors Kristina Werner and Julie Ebersole are ready to send holiday tidings in a variety of card making styles. In fact, this class will feature FIVE different card styles from Clean & Simple to Whimsical & Cute. What can we say? We’re hoping to have something from everyone’s card making wish list! And with Jennifer McGuire leading an all-star line up of guest artists, you’re sure to find a design that will put some jingle in your step. And what’s that pitter-pattering on the roof? It just might be Santa, bringing back our popular 1 Stamp, 3 Ways concept (with a slight twist)!
Online Card Classes’ Holiday Style includes:
- 20+ videos and cards in a variety of styles.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (Now closed, but archived for your reference. Lots of questions and answers in the forum).
- A student gallery to show your work! (Now closed, but archived for your reference).
INFO ON CLASS CONTENT
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have lifetime access to all class materials.
- Day 1 – Clean & Simple Cards
- Day 2 – Classic & Elegant Cards
- Day 3 – Whimsical & Cute Cards
- Day 4 – Shimmer & Shine Cards
- Day 5 – Soft & Subtle Cards
- Day 6 – 1 Stamp, 5 Styles
- Wrap-Up Day
You will need the following to participate in class:
- Various colors of cardstock
- Various stamps (images and sentiments)
- Different ink colors
- General cardmaking supplies
A more detailed supply list is available to students after registering.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A - register at any time|