Holiday Gift Projects Bundle
Happy holidays! Online Card Classes has combined forces with creative papercrafters to bring you ten all NEW handmade, holiday gift ideas for your friends and family! And, since it’s a busy time of year, you’re getting the instructions for all ten projects all at once!
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
$10Gift this Class
Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and special guest artists for 10 all new holiday gift-giving ideas!
Holiday Gift Projects Bundle includes:
- Step-by-step written instructions that you can print out for your craft area.
- All projects have either video instruction or detailed photo instruction. There are 15 videos total—some projects have more than one video.
- Patterns and templates for card folds and gift card holders
- FREE downloadable labels for packaging baked goods and treats.
- Amber Kemp-Gerstel
- Betsy Veldman
- Debby Hughes
- Jennifer Rzasa
- Kelly Rasmussen
- Laura Bassen
- Lisa Spangler
- Nichol Magouirk
- Shari Carroll
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Holiday Gift Projects Bundle videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Holiday Gift Projects Bundle for inspiration.
- 6×6 Canvas
- Custom Holiday Wrapping Paper and Bows
- Notecard Set
- Handmade Photo Calendar
- Memory Game for Kids
- Sweets & Treats Packaging
- Gift Card Holders & Pop-up Cards
- Paper Ornaments
- Advent Calendar Banner
- Camera Photo Box
You will need the following:
- Access to a computer with a printer.
- A few holiday stamps. We recommend snowflakes and general holiday greetings.
- Different ink colors (we recommend at least black ink + one other color).
- Cardstock to stamp on.
- Various packaging items (bags, boxes, etc.)
A more detailed supply list is available to students after registering.