Holiday Card Workshop
Join us for a holiday cardmaking class featuring different styles of stamps and a variety of supplies! We cardmakers love the holidays, perhaps more than any other time of the year! It’s the time when we can really stretch our cardmaking muscles with holiday cards. Whether those cards are intricate, inky masterpieces or clean and simple creations, Christmas and holiday cards are some of the most fun to create!
Gift this Class
Join instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and special guest artists for over 20 videos and 30+ card ideas!
Online Card Classes’ Holiday Card Workshop includes:
- Tips and tricks for mass-producing cards. We know some of you make hundreds of cards for the holidays! We’ll show you how to create all those card more effectively and and with greater efficiency.
- Different ways to approach holiday stamps. For example, multiple ways to use outline, background, or sentiment stamps to help you get the most of holiday stamps you may have on hand.
- Fun, inky techniques for holiday crafting!
- Lots of motivation to jump in and start creating your holiday cards!
- Amber Kemp-Gerstel
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Debby Hughes
- JJ Bolton
- Jessica Witty
- Julie Ebersole
- Lisa Spangler
- Nichol Magouirk
- Sandy Allnock
- Shari Carroll
- Tami Hartley
- Kathy Racoosin
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Holiday Card Workshop videos, PDFs, and class material.
Whether it’s a week after class, a year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Holiday Card Workshop for inspiration.
- Day 1 – Welcome to Holiday Card Workshop
- Day 2 – Cards with Background Stamps
- Day 3 – Cards with Dry Embossing
- Day 4 – Cards with Outline Stamps
- Day 5 – Cards with Stamps + Dies Combos
- Bonus Day 1 – Unique Holiday Color Combos + Large Card
- Bonus Day 2 – Cards Using Non-Holiday Stamps
- Day 6 – Cards with Inking Techniques
- Day 7 – Cards with Reverse Stamps
- Day 8 – Cards Using Dies
- Day 9 – Cards with Sentiment Stamps
- Day 10 – Class Wrap Up
You will need the following:
- Access to a computer with a printer.
- A few holiday stamps to use when playing with techniques and creating cards.
- Different ink colors (we recommend at least black ink + one other color).
- Cardstock to stamp on.
A more detailed supply list is available to students after registering.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A|