Holiday Card Workshop 2014
Making a card list and checking it twice? Online Card Classes is here to help you send handmade holiday cards to everyone on your list this year (plus a few extra… just in case). That’s right, we’re back with ALL NEW holiday card inspiration for the 2014 holiday season!
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
Gift this Class
Join instructors Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire—plus special guest artists—for a very merry card class packed with ideas, techniques, and card-making know-how. We’ve been busy little elves, and you’re going to love all the die-cutting, layering, coloring, clean-and-simple cards, elegant designs, and so much more that we’ve packed into our sack of goodies for this class!
Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop 2014 includes:
- 17+ videos! Every card has a video!
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A well-paced, class environment.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (Now closed, but archived for your reference. Lots of questions and answers in the forum).
- A student gallery to show your work! (Now closed, but archived for your reference).
- Chari Moss
- Dawn Woleslagle
- Debby Hughes
- Jennifer Rzasa
- Julie Ebersole
- Kathy Racoosin
- Kelly Marie Alvarez
- Laura Bassen
- Laura Sterckx
- Sandy Allnock
- Shari Carroll
- Stephanie Klauck
- Yana Smakula
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Holiday Card Workshop 2014 videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Holiday Card Workshop 2014 for inspiration.
• Day 1 – Easy to Duplicate Cards
• Day 2 – Interactive Cards
• Day 3 – Watercolor Cards
• Day 4 – One-Layer Cards
• Day 5 – Holiday Tags
• Wrap-Up Day
… all with a holiday twist!
You will need the following to participate in class:
• Various colors of cardstock
• Various stamps (images and sentiments)
• Different ink colors
• General cardmaking supplies
A detailed list of featured supplies is available to registered students.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A|