His & Hers
Need a card for him? Need a card for her? Creating cards for everyone on your list is twice as fun with the ideas in this all-new, all-video class! Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and special friends for His & Hers…
Learn to translate clever ideas into fab card designs for both the girls and guys on your cardmaking list! Follow along with our instructors and amazing guest artists as they explore how to take a single technique, product, sketch, etc and use it for both genders, stretch your stash for girl and guy cards alike, and so much more. By the end of class, you’ll have cards you can give year-round, no matter the recipient.
His & Hers includes:
- 17+ videos and 34+ cards!—every card has a video!
- A variety of card styles for both masculine and feminine cards.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out for your craft area.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (Now closed, but archived for your reference. Lots of questions and answers in the forum).
- A student gallery to show your work! (Now closed, but archived for your reference).
- Cards for many occasions
- Inspiration for masculine cards
- Ideas for feminine cards
- How to adapt card designs for masculine or feminine cards
- Using the same products, techniques, and sketches on both masculine and feminine cards
- And more!
- Amber Kemp-Gerstel
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Debby Hughes
- Heather Nichols
- Jennifer Rzasa
- Julie Ebersole
- Kelly Rasmussen
- Laura Sterckx
- Lisa Spangler
- Shari Carroll
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all His & Hers videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to His & Hers for inspiration.
Day 1 – Thinking of You cards
Day 2 – Birthday cards
Day 3 – Sympathy cards
Day 4 – Mother’s and Father’s Day cards
Day 5 – Anniversary & Love cards
Wrap Up – Thank You cards
You will need the following:
- Various patterned paper.
- Various stamps (images and sentiments).
- Different ink colors (we recommend at least black ink + one other color).
- General cardmaking supplies.
A more detailed supply list is available to students after registering.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$16|