Fire up your creativity with heat embossing tips and tricks in Heat Wave, an all-new technique class from Online Card Classes. Join instructors Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire (and special guests) for three days of fun. Register today!
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
Gift this Class
Fire up your creativity with heat embossing techniques and tricks!
Heat embossing techniques are hotter than ever, and Online Card Classes is ready to help you beat the heat! Welcome to Heat Wave—an all-new mini class designed to get your creativity and heat tools fired up!
Join Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire, plus a fantastic group of guest artists, in exploring new ways to look at heat embossing. With 10 outstanding videos and loads of tips and tricks, this three-day course is designed to jump-start your embossing and card making… It’s time to heat things up! Register today!
ONLINE CARD CLASSES’ HEAT WAVE INCLUDES:
- 10+ videos and cards in a variety of styles.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers
- A student gallery to show your work!
- Shopping discounts to online stores
INFO ON CLASS CONTENT
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have lifetime access to all class materials.
We have some fun topics for this short class. We think you’ll get a ton of inspiration packed into just a few days.
- Day 1 – Monday, 7/11: Tips
- Day 2 – Tuesday, 7/12: Techniques
- Day 3 – Wednesday, 7/13: Advanced Techniques
- Wrap-Up Day – Wednesday, 7/20: Giveaways and More!
SUGGESTED SupplIES List
Specific supply lists for cards in class will be included with each instructional video. Those lists will include specific stamp sets and tools.
With that being said, you will need some supplies on hand. The following items are recommended to participate in class:
- Various stamps (images and sentiments)
- Various heat embossing supplies (see below)
- Various colors of cardstock
- Various inks
- General cardmaking supplies
SUPPLIES FOR EMBOSSING
These are some of the embossing supplies Kristina and Jennifer have used and like. Please know there are many great embossing powders and ink out there – just give them a try! If you don’t own any of these, we suggest purchasing some from the list so that you’re ready to play during class.
RECOMMENDED EMBOSSING POWDERS
- Ranger Embossing Powders (SSS | EH)
- WOW Embossing Powders (SSS | EH)
- Hero Arts Embossing Powders (SSS | EH)
- Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powders (SSS)
RECOMMENDED HEAT EMBOSSING TOOLS
- Heat Gun – Any heat gun will work but we highly recommend the Hero Arts Heat Gun (SSS | EH)
- Anti-Static Powder – either the Tool (SSS | EH) or Pouch (SSS | EH)
- Clear Embossing Ink – such as Versamark (SSS | EH)
- Various Colored Pigment Inks – any brand
- Embossing Pen – such as Versamarker (SSS | EH) or WOW Embossing Pen (SSS | EH)
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A|