Clean & Simple Holiday
Spread the holiday cheer by making clean and simple holiday cards in an all-new card class from Online Card Classes.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! $3 off through Sunday, November 4, 2018.
$25Gift this Class
Holiday cards with a clean & simple twist!
We’re back with a card class filled with festive cheer! Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and guest artists, for a week-long online class featuring clean and simple holiday cards! Each card featured in class comes with a complete video tutorial and plenty of support in our Forums to help you along the way.
ONLINE CARD CLASSES’ Clean & Simple Holiday INCLUDES:
- 20 lesson videos
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students, teachers, and guest artists
- A student gallery to show your work!
- Cathy Zielske
- Channin Pelletier
- Chari Moss
- Debby Hughes
- Gina Krupsky
- Jeff Lindberg
- Julie Ebersole
- Kathy Racoosin
- Laura Bassen
- Laurie Willison
- May Sukyong Park
- Michelle Short
- Shari Carroll
- Yana Smakula
INFO ON CLASS CONTENT
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have lifetime access to all class materials.
- Monday, November 12, Day 1 – Inking
- Tuesday, November 13, Day 2 – Die Cutting
- Wednesday, November 14, Day 3 – Coloring
- Thursday, November 15, Day 4 – Foiling & Glitter
- Friday, November 16, Day 5 – Heat Embossing
- Wednesday, November 21, Wrap-Up Day – Giveaway Winners, etc.
Here is a general supply list so you have an idea of what types of supplies we’ll be using in our lessons. Specific supply lists will be provided on each class day. But remember, substitutions will be easy to make in this class!
GENERAL CARDMAKING SUPPLIES:
- Holiday and winter themed stamps (SSS | EH)
- Holiday background stamps (SSS | EH)
- Holiday sentiment stamps (SSS | EH)
- MISTI (SSS | EH) or other stamp positioning tool
- Scissors, heat gun, adhesives, masking paper, and other general crafting tools
- Cardstock in white, and holiday colors (SSS | EH)
Below are suggested supplies broken down by the day of class when they will be used. Remember, you DO NOT NEED EVERYTHING. Many students find it helpful to wait to purchase any new supplies until after seeing the projects:
DAY 1 – INKING:
- Dye Inks, such as Hero Arts, Gina K Designs, Altenew, etc. (SSS | EH)
- Distress or Distress Oxide Inks (SSS | EH)
- Versafine Onyx Black Pigment Ink (SSS | EH)
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool + replacement foams (SSS | EH)
DAY 2 – DIE CUTTING:
- Holiday Word/Sentiment Dies (SSS | EH)
- Holiday shaped Dies (for example, snowflakes, holly and berries, etc) (SSS | EH)
- Die-Cutting Machine (SSS | EH)
DAY 3 – COLORING:
- Markers, such as Copic, etc. (SSS | EH)
- Watercolor Paints and/or Markers (i.e. Zig Clean Color Real Brush, Tombow Dual End Pens, or Arteza Watercolor Pens)
- Watercolor Brushes (SSS | EH)
- Watercolor Paper (SSS | EH)
- Colored pencils (Prismacolor, Faber-Castell Polychromos) (SSS | EH)
DAY 4 – FOILING AND GLITTER:
- Various foils (SSS | EH)
- Transfer Gel (SSS | EH)
- Laminator (SSS)
- Toner based prints or access to a toner printer
- Glitter spray (SSS)
- Shimmer Paste (SSS | EH)
- Holiday stencils (SSS | EH)
DAY 5 – HEAT EMBOSSING:
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Interactive||November 12-16, with Wrap Up on November 21||$25|