Clean & Simple Card Making
Take the mystery out of creating a minimalist card that looks “complete.” Clean & Simple will wow you with numerous tips and techniques for clean and simple cards!
NOTE: This class was offered some time ago. Many of the products used on card samples might not currently be available. While the techniques are still relevant, we understand the frustration of not being able to acquire the exact same supplies. Because of this, we have permanently reduced the class price.
Gift this Class
Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire and special guest teacher Julie Ebersole for Clean & Simple Card Making!
This upbeat and inspirational class will include nine fabulous guest artists, and a few surprises along the way! Clean and Simple Card Making features 36 card ideas and over 15 instructional videos. What better way to start kick start your inspiration than with a wealth of new ideas to add to your card making arsenal and simplify your creations!
Topics/Class Materials Include:
- Simple Sketches, Flat Cards, 1 Stamp 3 Ways, Simple Embellishments, Techniques Made Simple, Simple Card Set, and more!
- 36 New Card Ideas
- 15 Videos (at least one video per day—some days there are two videos!)
- Agnieszka Malyszek – http://justmadefrompaper.
- Amber Daigre – http://damasklove.blogspot.
- Cristina Kowalczyk – http://mypapersecret.blogspot.
- Jessica Witty – http://jesswitty.blogspot.
- Krystie Lee Hersch – http://cleanandsimplecards.
- Lisa Spangler – http://sideoatsandscribbles.
- Maile Belles – http://mailebelles.blogspot.
- Shari Carroll – http://shari-design.
- Tami Hartley – http://tamihartley.blogspot.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Clean & Simple Card Making videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s a week after class, a year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to login to Clean & Simple Card Making for inspiration.
- Day 1 – Simple Sketches
- Day 2 – Perfectly Flat Cards
- Day 3 – Inspiration Made Simple
- Day 4 – 1 Stamp, 3 Ways
- Day 5 – Techniques Made Simple
- Bonus Saturday – Additional Inspiration
- Bonus Sunday – Frequently Asked Questions
- Day 6 – Simple Embellishments
- Day 7 – Plainly White
- Day 8 – More Techniques Made Simple
- Day 9 – 1 Stamp 3 Ways
- Day 10 – Simple Card Sets
- Wrap Up Day
You will need the following to participate in class:
- Various colors of cardstock
- Various stamps (images and sentiments)
- Different ink colors
- General cardmaking supplies
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A- register at any time|