Unmask your creativity! Featuring the coolest trends and clever shortcuts to professional looks, Mask-erade is here to inspire you with new ideas for creating and using masks and stencils. Trust us: you’ll never look at your supplies the same way once you’ve “un-masked” their potential!
Unmask your creativity!
Our all-star line up of instructors is ready to take you on a masking adventure! Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Shari Carroll, Debby Hughes, and Laura Bassen for a week of techniques, cards, inspiration, and—of course—fun with masks! Gather your supplies (or take advantage of our student-only exclusive shopping discounts) and get ready to try everything from simple paper masking to liquid masking to freezer paper. Plus, we’re here to help you navigate the dos and don’ts of masking so you can achieve the best results possible!
Online Card Classes’ Mask-erade includes:
- 20+ videos and cards!
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers. [Now archived for your reference].
- See fellow students’ work in the student gallery! [Now archived for your reference]
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Mask-erade videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Mask-erade for inspiration.
Day 1 – Masking Paper
Day 2 – More Masking Paper
Day 3 – Liquid Masking
Day 4 – Freezer Paper
Day 5 – Heat Embossing
You will need the following to participate in class:
- Various masking mediums, such as masking paper, masking fluid, and freezer paper. A more detailed list can be found HERE.
- Various colors of cardstock
- Various stamps (images and sentiments) to finish your cards
- Different ink colors
- General card-making supplies
NOTE: A technique specific supply list is provided to students after registering. This includes the tools and supplies that you will need to fully participate in class. We also want to encourage you to use the supplies you have on hand. FULL supply lists with all items used are provided in class lessons, in case you’d like to purchase the specific items shown.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$28|