We’ve all experienced moments when we want to create something, but just can’t seem to find the inspiration and motivation to get started. In Kick Start from Online Card Classes, Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner, and other well-known papercrafting artists show you how to Kick Start your creativity.
When you find yourself stuck in an inspiration slump, where do you turn to quickly jolt your creativity back into gear?
Break down those mental blocks with Kick Start’s 20+ videos and papercrafting ideas! In this class, we’ll be covering many different topics, including…
- Organizing inspirational pieces, ideas, and notes so you can reference them faster and easier (multiple approaches shown, both traditional and digital).
- Breaking down inspiration into manageable project ideas.
- Transforming an idea into a project sketch and taking it to completion.
- Knowing what supplies are in your stash so you can make the most of putting them into creative action.
- Organizational tips, including a peek inside some of our craft spaces!
- Smart shopping and using your shopping as a springboard for creativity.
- Tips and tricks for revitalizing older supplies in your stash.
- Using challenges and “play time” to get creating.
- Amber Daigre
- Dawn McVey
- Julie Ebersole
- Lisa Spangler
- Maile Belles
- Kathy Racoosin
- Kelly Purkey
- Kelly Rasmussen
- Shari Carroll
- Tim Holtz
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Kick Start videos, PDFs, and class material.
Whether it’s a week after class, a year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Kick Start for inspiration.
- Day 1 – Organizing Ideas
- Day 2 – Organzing Ideas – Guest Artists
- Day 3 – Organizing Your Supplies
- Day 4 – Organizing Your Supplies – Guest Artists
- Day 5 – Smart Shopping
- Day 6 – Smart Shopping – Guest Artists
- Day 7 – Give Yourself a Challenge
- Day 8 – Give Yourself a Challenge – Guest Artists
- Day 9 – Play Time!
- Day 10 – Play Time Guest Artists
- Day 11 – Student Inspiration + Bonus Videos!
- Day 12 – Wrap Up Day + Bonus Card Ideas!
We encourage you to use supplies you already have on hand. That being said, you may need the following items to participate in class activities:
- Access to a computer with a printer.
- A few stamps to use when playing with techniques.
- Different ink colors (we recommend at least black ink + one other color).
- Cardstock to stamp on.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$25|