Clean & Simple Card Making 2
Clean & Simple Card Making was one of our most popular classes, and we’re back with even more inspiration and techniques in Clean & Simple Card Making 2!
Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and Julie Ebersole for Clean & Simple Card Making 2. Discover the “secret” to minimalistic cards! Learn new techniques and be inspired by clever and creative card designs. Clean & Simple Card Making 2 includes:
- 26+ videos, 34+ cards.
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out for your craft area.
- A forum for discussion between students and teachers (Now closed, but archived for your reference. Lots of questions and answers in the forum).
- A student gallery to show your work! (Now closed, but archived for your reference).
- Simple card sketches to jump start creativity,
- Craftsmanship and methods for precision crafting and stamping,
- One Layer Cards featuring faux embellishments and layering using masks,
- Inking & stamping techniques,
- 1 Stamp, 3 Ways,
- Keeping it simple with texture,
- And more!
- Amber Kemp-Gerstel
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Debby Hughes
- Donna Mikasa
- JJ Bolton
- Jennifer Rzasa
- Kelly Rasmussen
- Laura Bassen
- Lisa Spangler
- Maile Belles
- Shari Carroll
- Teri Anderson
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Clean & Simple Card Making 2 videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Clean & Simple Card Making 2 for inspiration.
- Day 1 – The Craftmanship of Clean & Simple Cards
- Day 2 – One Layer Cards
- Day 3 – Inking & Stamping Techniques
- Day 4 – Plainly White
- Day 5 – One Stamp, Three Ways
- Bonus Day 1 – Die Cutting
- Bonus Day 2 – Clean & Simple By YOU!
- Day 6 – More Sketches
- Day 7 – More One Layer Cards
- Day 8 – More Inking & Stamping Techniques
- Day 9 – Texture on Clean & Simple Cards
- Day 10 – One Stamp, SIX Ways
- Bonus Day 3 – More Clean and Simple by YOU!
- Wrap Up Day
You will need the following:
- Access to a computer with a printer.
- Various stamps (images and sentiments).
- Different ink colors (we recommend at least black ink + one other color).
- Cardstock to stamp on.
A more detailed supply list is available to students after registering.
|Class Type||Class Dates||Class Price||Independent||N/A||$25|