|< Back to OnlineCardClasses.com
Clean & Simple Card Making was one of our most popular classes in 2012, and we’re back with even more inspiration and techniques in 2013!
Join Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and Julie Ebersole for Clean & Simple Card Making 2…
This is an independent class. CLICK HERE for a peek inside the classroom and to learn about our Interactive and Independent Classes at Online Card Classes.
You will need the following:
- Access to a computer with a printer.
- Various stamps (images and sentiments).
- Different ink colors (we recommend at least black ink + one other color).
- Cardstock to stamp on.
A more detailed supply list is available HERE.
- Amber Kemp-Gerstel - http://damasklove.blogspot.c
- Cristina Kowalczyk – http://mypapersecret.blogspot.
- Debby Hughes - http://limedoodle.blogspot.
- Donna Mikasa - http://3umbrellas.blogspot.
- JJ Bolton – http://www.jjbolton.org/
- Jennifer Rzasa – http://ourchangeofart.
- Kelly Rasmussen – http://krcreations.blogspot.
- Laura Bassen - http://laurafadora.wordpress.
- Lisa Spangler - http://sideoatsandscribbles.
- Maile Belles - http://mailebelles.blogspot.
- Shari Carroll - http://shari-design.blogspot
- Teri Anderson – http://terisplace.wordpress.
Class lessons, PDF instructions, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. We hope to provide this in the future.
When you register for class, you have LIFETIME access to all Clean & Simple Card Making 2 videos, PDFs, and class materials.
Whether it’s next week, next year, or three years down the road, as a registered student you will still be able to log in to Clean & Simple Card Making 2 for inspiration.
ATTENTION! Some users are reporting that their usernames and passwords are not working after payment has been processed. If you encounter this, please allow 10 minutes for the purchase to hit our system. If after 60 minutes (1 hour) your username still does not work, please contact us as soon as possible by clicking HERE.
NOTE: You may use your PayPal account or your credit card. To use only your credit card (no PayPal account required), click on “Don’t have a PayPal account?” at the PayPal payment screen. If you pay by eCheck, your login will not work until after the eCheck has cleared. eChecks take 3-5 business days to clear. Thanks!